Sunday, February 20, 2011

Disciple13=Live at DnB! Saturdays 02.19.11




My first DnB set in well over five years. I stopped playing DnB back in 2005 to concentrate more on breaks. In the last year, I have found myself being drawn back to my roots. It felt pretty good playing Drum n Bass again!

Tracklist:

Fugees-Ready or Not (Bobby Whiskers Remix)
Jayline-Foot In Ass
The Phat Riderz & Mars-Untitled
Freestylers, Pendulum, MC Sirreal-Painkiller (Kouncilhouse Remix)
Willow Smith-Whip My Hair  (Crizzly Remix)
Commix-Satellite Type 2 (Cursa Remix)
Figure, Will Bailey-Move
Antiform-Got To Be You (Agent Alvin Remix)
Eric Prydz-Pjanoo (High Contrast Remix)
Deadmau5-I Remember (NOiZE DnB Remix)
Cleveland Lounge-Drowning (Dave’s Drum n’ Space Remix)
New Koncept-Mass Effect
MGMT-Time To Pretend (High Contrast Remix)
Kanye West-Blame Game (Calvertron Booty)

No comments: