Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beatnik Beats-171-10.01.11

I decided to digging in my cd's and pull out some tracks I hadn't played in a while. Turned out to be a great idea!

Takin' It Back!!


Disciple13-You’re All Going To Die
Elite Force-Harness the Nonsense
Rektchordz-Smut
Starkillers-Bitch Ass Trick (Arahal Remix)
Future Funk Squad, Kickflip-Cables & Wires
Simply Jeff-Pop n’ Lock (DJ Hero Remix)
Slyde-Move Ya Body
The Prodigy-Warriors Dance (Far Too Loud Refix)
Elite Force-The Law of Life (Zodiac Cartel Remix)
Unknown-Champion Hounds
Refixed Trax-I See Stars (Lethalness Rerub)
B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams-Airplanes (REL1 Refix)
Nirvana-Heart Shaped Box (DJ Brian Howe, DJ Crime Remix)
Bingo Players-Tom’s Diner (reFaze After Lunch Edit)
Disciple13-I Am Pain
Elite Force-M.A.D.
Lee Coombs-Punji (Zodiac Cartel Remix)
Bassbin Twins-Woppa
Figure-The Werewolf
NOIR-The Riddler
Demolition Disco-Big Mama (SolidFrame Dubstep Remix)
How To Destroy Angels-A Drowning (NOIR Remix)

No comments: