Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beatnik Beats 02.06.10



http://www.mixdepot.net/Disciple13/BeatnikBeats020610



My first show in about 6 months. I was evicted from my apartment in August, and homeless until the end of January. But now, we have a great new home, and I'm ready to get back to business. There are some points in the show where my mixer was bleeding through while I was setting up the next track. My mixer was damaged during the eviction. Good thing I have a backup! Enjoy!

Sidney Samson-Riverside (Peo De Pitte Re-Rub)
Justice-DVNO (LA Riots Remix) (Kick It Breaks Edit)
Deadmau5-Ghosts n’ Stuff (Elite Force Re-Fix)
Starkillers-Bitch Ass Trick (DataDex Edit)
Tambour Battant-Atomic Cirkus (Maelstrom Remix)
Ladyhawke-Paris Is Burning (Future Funk Squad ‘92 Remix)
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons-Beggin’ (Stanton Warriors Remix)
Luke Francis-A Girl Like You (Kick It Breaks Edit)
D.H.S.-House of God (Electric Soulside Remix)
Distortiion-Get Back vs Champion Sound
TC-Where’s My Money? (Caspa Mix) (Elite Force Re-Fix)
Miles Dyson-Minimal My Ass (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub)
Nick Thayer-Fabricated
Dirtyphonics-Vandals (Farace Re-Edit)
Maelstrom-The Beat Police (feat. MC Youthstar)
Freestylers-Bounce To This
Beach Boys-Good Vibrations (Stanton Warriors Remix)
Freeland-Morning Sun (Hijack Remix)
Pablo Decoder vs Tim Healey-Echoes In My Head (Zodiac Cartel Mix)
Crookers-Transilvania (feat. Steed Lord)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Maps (Elite Force Re-Fix)
Sbtrkt-Right Place

No comments: