Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Mix: Back From The Brink


Back From The Brink by Disciple13

1. Sbtrkt-Right Place
2. Crookers feat. Soulwax & Mixhell-We Love Animals
3. Hussle Club-I Have High Expectations For What I Want To Be But In The Mirror I Don’t See Them Staring Back At Me (Felix Cartal Remix)
4. Pablo Decoder vs Tim Healey-Echoes In My Head (Zodiac Cartel Mix)
5. D.H.S.-House of God (Electric Soulside Remix)
6. Starkillers-Bitch Ass Trick (DataDex Edit)
7. Sidney Samson-Riverside (Peo De Pitte Re-Rub)
8. Miles Dyson-Minimal My Ass (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub)
9. TC-Where’s My Money? (Caspa Mix) (Elite Force Re-Fix)
10. Dirtyphonics-Vandals (Farace Re-Edit)
11. Freeland-Morning Sun (Hijack Remix)
12. Nathan Vice vs Faithless-InsomniJACK
13. Crookers feat. Steed Lord-Transilvania
14. Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Maps (Elite Force Re-Fix)

No comments: